Damaged or missing cart? Fill out our online form to request a cart repair, size exchange, or report a lost or stolen cart. 

Please note: this form is for curbside carts only. If you live in an apartment or condo, please have your property manager contact Waste Customer Support at 780-496-5698 to report a damaged or missing cart.