Skip to main content
311 and Move Learn Play are experiencing high volumes due to an increased interest in program registration. Your patience is appreciated.
Main page content begins here
Do not use hyphens. Only use spaces. Ensure you choose an address from the drop
Please note we do not collect addresses that have been entered
- October 31: Capital Budget presentation at Council
- November 3: Proposed Operating Budget and Plan released
- November 3: Carbon Budget released
- November 10: Proposed Utility Budgets released
- November 14: Operating Budget presentation at Council
- November 17: Registration to speak at non-statutory public hearing opens
- November 25: Utility Budget presentation at Council
- November 28 & 29: Non-statutory public hearings
- December 1-16: Budget deliberations
Apply for a Civic Board
Board members bring experience, share their perspectives, provide direction and make decisions that impact Edmontonians and help shape our city.
Many requests are best handled by the City’s 311 service. For the most efficient response, please call 311 or download the City’s 311 app.
Public Job Opportunities
Job opportunities open to the general public.